- This event has passed.
Agile Project Management Training in Jakarta
July 28, 2016 @ 9:30 am - July 29, 2016 @ 5:30 pm WIB
This program introduces agile and scrum to the audience and follows a life cycle approach where audience get to learn how to practice agile values and principles in real life projects.
- Demonstrate knowledge of agile values and principles in group discussions
- Demonstrate knowledge of scrum roles, ceremonies and artifacts in end of course assessment test.
- Demonstrate knowledge of working with product backlog in case study where group need to perform release planning.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Story Point estimation in case study where group has to estimate the product backlog
- Demonstrate interpretation of release burn down, sprint burn down and velocity chart in case study.
- Demonstrate knowledge of value-driven development, adaptive planning techniques, and how to cultivate collaboration.
- Agile Manifesto & Agile Principles
- Waterfall vs Agile Process Framework
- Agile and General Project Management
- Looking at Agile from PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition glasses
- Requirement elicitation in Agile
- Planning & Estimating Agile Projects
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Scrum Artifacts
- Monitoring Agile Projects
- Release Burn Down Chart
- Sprint Burn Down Chart
- Kanban Board
- Using Kanban for Agility
- Two Days of interactive training / workshop
- Participation certificate to all attendees
- Participants gets 16 PDUs (Professional development Units) by attending this program; Certificate will be given in electronic format.
- One year membership of Scrum Alliance to each participant
- Participant get certificate from IC Agile : ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP)