AGILE COACH AS A PSYCHOLOGIST OR BECOMING A PSYCHOLOGIST - Discuss Agile

AGILE COACH AS A PSYCHOLOGIST OR BECOMING A PSYCHOLOGIST

Home Forums Conference: Bangalore 2017, Track Themes Coaching & Leadership AGILE COACH AS A PSYCHOLOGIST OR BECOMING A PSYCHOLOGIST

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of chandan chandan 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of chandan
    chandan
    Participant

This is one of the most liked linked in post I have written, based on my agile coach practice.
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/agile-coach-psychologist-becoming-chandan-lal-patary?trk=mp-reader-card

I have been coaching from last 5 years, I have coached more than 200+ team members, I have interacted with more than 400 + agile coaches, and I have taken more 100 + hrs. of Agile training. All these experience inspiring me that more and more we are maturing, we are becoming a Psychologist. We are becoming life coach where team members comes to us and share their challenges, personal challenges, they are trusting us. Most of the time various psychological techniques helping coaches to connect with the team members at much deeper level.
    I will be happy to share various models and techniques which is working for me and they are proven and should be work for anyone. We will talk more about positive psychology and its effect on team coaching.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register