Challenges in Implementing Agile Testing MindSet – Discuss Agile

Challenges in Implementing Agile Testing MindSet

Home Forums Past Conference Talks Accepted Talks Proposals for Delhi Challenges in Implementing Agile Testing MindSet

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saket Bansal 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Shankar_Garg
    Participant

In my last assignment, I had to implement Agile Testing for one of our big Enterprise customer, in the beginning I thought how difficult it could be. I have already implemented it for many customers already and i was confident of achieving it this time also. But my experience was completely different. In first week itself, It was evident that mindset cant be taught and MindSet develops over time amd with Experience.
    So in this session, i will talk about the challenges of implementing Agile mindSet in behemoth enterprise organisation believing in Top-Down approach rather than Self Organising Teams. Also, the approach and Solutions that helped me achieve the Goal will be discussed in detail.

Session Outline:
    1. Problem Statement
    2. Challenges in Implementing Agile
    3. MindSet and Approach
    4. Solutions
    5. Conclusion

Target Audience:
    Agile consultants, Scrum Team members(Dev and Test), Scrum masters, Business Analysts and Product Owners

Saket Bansal
    Participant

Thank you for your talk proposal, we are selecting it for Delhi conference.

The forum ‘Accepted Talks Proposals for Delhi’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Lost Password

Register