Many enterprises have realized the need and benefits of agile adoption. They also acknowledge that its not an easy journey. Right from getting funds from sponsors to getting support from people on ground, its a complex journey taking many stakeholders along. Patience is the key. Culture, mindset, learning-unlearning, redundant roles etc. are the things that needs to be dealt carefully.
In this experience based talk of a large enterprise’s agile transformation journey, we will look at some of the following aspects:
• Setting up task force, involvement of senior leadership
• Running awareness campaigns
• How to scale up coaching to widen the reach
• sustenance models
challenges and solutions
– The pillars of agile transformation in an enterprise environemnt
– Getting people on ground and executives share the same journey
– Overcoming Offshore vs onshore power struggle.
– Taking the best of both worlds
Agile coaches, Executives, Managers, Leaders, Developers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Tech Leads