Extreme Programming (TDD) - Discuss Agile

Extreme Programming (TDD)

Home Forums Past Conference Talks Accepted Talks Proposals for Jakarta Extreme Programming (TDD)

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saket Bansal 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

ketan_mujumdar
    Participant

You think testing makes development slower, think again. This will cover correct way to write unit tests and how can you speed up TDD

Saket Bansal
    Participant

Thank you for putting your topic, we need some more details to review the suitability of the topic for the audiance

1. Please add a brief description which tells key take aways from the talk
    2. Give details of your talk in 300 to 500 words
    3. Share Structure of your talk , like how much time you will take in which section and what will be the total duration of the talk.
    4. Include old presentations / videos

ketan_mujumdar
    Participant

Hi Sanket,

1. I would like to explain myths about unit testing, how people think about unit testing. Why people hate it.
    2. I would be explaining a bit about TPP Transformation Priority Premise, which says the right way of writing code and unit tests.
    3. Structure

– Introduction to Extreme Programming
    – What exactly is Extreme Programming
    – How to achieve it with TDD
    – TPP Transformation Priority Premise
    – What is TPP and how it is essential for TDD
    – Live coding demo to explain TDD

I would need 45-50 min of total duration as I would be mostly explaining with the live coding session .

let me know if you need more information.

Saket Bansal
    Participant

This is good to go, our team will connect for more details if needed. As of now we are picking your talk for session.

The forum ‘Accepted Talks Proposals for Jakarta’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Lost Password

Register