How did I accelerated my own training & coaching business using agile values - Discuss Agile

How did I accelerated my own training & coaching business using agile values

Home Forums Conference: Bangalore 2017, Track Themes Personal Agility How did I accelerated my own training & coaching business using agile values

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Prashant Shinde Prashant Shinde 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Prashant Shinde
    Prashant Shinde
    Participant

It is a success story of my own where in I applied lot of different values, lernings, principles like Agile, Design Thinking, Lean startup, Kaizen etc to make sure I improve everyday as a person, as a trainer, as a coach, as a nice human being with whom people want to get connected & be in touch with.

I hope this talk will inspire others in the community to be agile vs doing agile 🙂

Profile photo of Saket Bansal
    Saket Bansal
    Keymaster

Hi Prashant,

Thank you for your talk proposal and we have been trying to schedule speakers video interview with organizing group. Looks like we need your support since only a few weeks left for the conference, now we have not left with time for interview, we request you to shoot your own video where you pitch your talk, provide details which are enough for one to understand what is included in the talk and what can be taken away as learning.

Once you make the video, share it to support@izenbridge.com

we will not accept new videos beyond 4th Dec 2017.

Also, please do share your contact number so we can call you if needed

Regards,
    Saket

Prashant Shinde
    Participant

Dear Saket,

Sure, I will do that & let you know.

My contact details –
    Phone – 9820216684 / 7021985682
    Email – pdshinde25@gmail.com

Prashant Shinde
    Participant

Video link sent on email. Please check.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register