How to Transform an Enterprise? - Discuss Agile

How to Transform an Enterprise?

Home Forums Conference 2017 Talks Proposals for Chennai How to Transform an Enterprise?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of RG ARUN RG ARUN 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of RG ARUN
    RG ARUN
    Participant

In this topic,
    1) I would like to present and discuss a few existing patterns and also some new patterns that can be applied from our existing knowledge of home, technology developments, algorithms, maths fields – which we might not have tried consciously.
    2) also suggesting how to approach a transformation for a large enterprise from my earlier experiences.
    Like Large Banks, Telecoms, Product Organizations, Service Organizations, and provide my learning & which all worked and failures.
    3) How Coaching, Mentoring, Teaching & Training helps in the Organization in building a Transformative organization.
    4) What topics and what levels of education & trainings are required – a deep dive in each area of the actual transformation – Transformation Leadership, Leadership, Managers / Management & Teams
    Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register