In case minor applying pan card means what are proofs are needed to submit? – Discuss Agile

In case minor applying pan card means what are proofs are needed to submit?

Home Forums Conference: Bangalore 2017, Track Themes Hybrid Agile In case minor applying pan card means what are proofs are needed to submit?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  strobelam 4 weeks ago.

• Author

strobelam
    Participant

Hi My dear friends. I am getting small doubts for applying pan card. I am minor studying 10th standard. I want to apply for the pan card. I have getting all of my proofs about applying pan card. Online application is also available here. My father is tracking the good website for apply pan card online. Pan card is needed to the purpose of getting my scholarship amount from my bank account. More documents are reading with in online. But i cannot take exact information about that. Shall i attach my photo in pan card or my father photo? And then what are the proofs are needed to given for applying that.
    I have get the following procedures in particular website. First we need go to the website home page and select the option of online pan card application. And then select the suitable form. After that read all the instructions carefully and select the category of applicant. Fill the all details in that application form and the check once it is correct. Need to attach the required documents in the form as per rule. Pay the required amount in online payment and all fields are completed we can submit their application.
    But in that place i have doubts what are the documents are needed to attach? Please tell me the details here. I have found more information from the online. But i cannot search the proof needed for minor applicants. Tried to make successful application. The pan card is one of government related thing for the people. It is mainly followed for the purpose of finding the tax payers and money transactions for each types of person. Please help me to get the pan card as soon as possible. I am waiting for your reply here. Anybody is available to reply me?
    https://panseva.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register