Leadership is influence…..People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision
John C Maxwell
Leadership is the process of influencing others to understand and agree about what needs to be done and how to do it, and the process of facilitating individual and collective efforts to accomplish shared objectives.
Influential Leadership is the KEY to developing a raving fan culture. Influential Leadership is the ability of a leader to incite action in others simply through mastering the skills of communication and motivation tailored to an individual person.
we can have a wonderful team if there is a right person who can influence others and groom a leader in the community. This is the intent of the topic being chosen for this conference by me.
• How Personal breakthroughs drive organizational breakthroughs
• How Behavior is the leverage point to your technical ability
• What are the 10 behavior principles of Influential Leadership
• How to Listen, care, and serve
• How to Practice the platinum rule
• How to Daily invest in your people