Workshop has become a very common word, and doing a workshop for requirements gathering has become a practice.But the nuances and the objectives are diluted to an extent that its not even useful anymore and many clients are even reluctant to do that.
Agile Inception using Innovative and Collaborative techniques & Gamification came for rescue, But now this is also diluted a lot and becoming in-effective. But used well, this is highly effective even to discover more than what we are focusing and help channel the investments for the clients.
We will take a real world problem that is meaningful to all attendees and use the following techniques as a real inception
– Describing the objectives of inception and inception outcomes
– Setting the vision
– Identify Competing constraints and decouple them
– Understand nuances of client relationship and being dynamic in modelling the solution
– Stakeholder mapping and communication plan
– Assumption mapping and hypotheses prioritisation
– Traceability of user needs to business goals through impact mapping.
Also, over the course, participants will also understand the criticalness of the facilitation skills
The forum ‘Accepted Talks Proposals for Chennai’ is closed to new topics and replies.