Lean Product Development – Discuss Agile

Lean Product Development

Home Forums Past Conference Talks Accepted Talks Proposals for Delhi Lean Product Development

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saket Bansal 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

naveenhome
    Participant

We all wanted to develop product and have an idea about it but not sure how to start? Sometime we struggle to define our product vision or if we have vision then struggle to create product roadmap. How to shape my product vision, create roadmap and make my development team aware about what I am looking for it? Will try to through a light on these by my experience and how to deal with it.

Saket Bansal
    Participant

Hi Naveen,

As always, big thanks for putting up your talk. This time we are on tight budget in Delhi and will not be able to support speakers in travel or stay. Please let me know if this impacts your participation in conference.

Regards,
    Saket

naveenhome
    Participant

Let’s go ahead Saket. I am going to schedule my workshop at same time to take care my travel. Will be submitting another talk if it is fine with organizing committee on LeSS.

Saket Bansal
    Participant

Great, good to have you in our conference. As of now we are selecting both talks. We may need to drop one in the event of not getting sufficient slots

The forum ‘Accepted Talks Proposals for Delhi’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Lost Password

Register