Manage your culture otherwise it will manage you – Discuss Agile

Manage your culture otherwise it will manage you

Home Forums Past Conference Talks Accepted Talks Proposals for Bangalore Manage your culture otherwise it will manage you

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saket Bansal 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

One of the reason for Agile Transformation failure is lack of understanding and management of organisational culture. If the change agents don’t pay attention to the culture, it can impact the transformation out come. Many of the transformations initiatives are limited to process adoption because of the culture impact.
    This talk is more about how can you understand your culture and how can you design your transformation around your organisation culture.

Saket Bansal
    Participant

Thank you for proposing talk here.

Please provide structure of talk and also share some of the previous talks link if available, we are looking for primarily two information

1. How the talk will be delivered
    2. What participant can take away from the talk , learning outcome from the session.

Hi Saket,

Apologies for the delay. Please find the requested details below,

1. How the talk will be delivered

This will be more of an experience sharing from my experience as an enterprise agile coach.
    The delivery mode: Discussion (Highly interactive). There will be one small exercise to create an awareness on cultural impact on change management.
    I am also planning to pay a small video to set the context.

2. What participant can take away from the talk , learning outcome from the session.

Key take away:
    What is Organizational culture
    How do you understand your organizational culture
    How Agile adoption/transformation impact organizational culture
    How do you influence the culture to make successful Agile adoption/transformation

I am planning to compile the deck by end of next week.

Regards,
    Ebin

Saket Bansal
    Participant

Thank for clarifying it, we are happy to have you as speaker.

The forum ‘Accepted Talks Proposals for Bangalore’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Lost Password

Register