With the current context of changing from a traditional IT environment to piloting Agile, what does it take to scale agile in an enterprise?
The talk will cover among the following:
– Do we need bi-modal IT to be successful?
– How do we measure and report success?
– How does budgeting work for scaling?
– Is there a way to measure and eliminate waste?
– Can I upskill my team and deliver at the same time?
– Making sense of different Frameworks
This session would be on general context and does not go deep into any specific challenges . The solutions presented cannot be used without studying , in depth, the specific situation and adapting to it. I will be pairing with one more presenter