The 9 lives of an Agile Coach – Discuss Agile

The 9 lives of an Agile Coach

Home Forums Past Conference Talks Accepted Talks Proposals for Delhi The 9 lives of an Agile Coach

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saket Bansal 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Abhishek Johri
    Abhishek Johri
    Participant

Using real life examples and practical experiences, I would like to talk about some 9 ways of “killing” an agile coach and his ability to deliver.

Some of them as below –

1) we dont look for coaches with courage, we look for people who are more amenable to our school of thoughts.
    2) coach will fix everything. the introduction of coach will fix any delivery, team spirit or product health issue instantaneously.
    3) we use the coach as a shield, much worse as a medium to further our own agenda.
    4) riding the wave of transformation on the grit and conviction of one individual – the coach.
    5) with no strict entry criteria, everybody is a coach these days. what happens when inexperienced coaches undertake transformations. people get disenchanted with poor results and they loose faith in not only in the coach but also, sometimes, agile itself.

Above are just some of my initial thoughts only to be refined and improved once i start preparing the slides.

Thanks
    Abhishek

Saket Bansal
    Participant

Thank you for putting up talk proposal, we are happy to have you in our conference.

The forum ‘Accepted Talks Proposals for Delhi’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Lost Password

Register