The art of agile project initiation – Discuss Agile

The art of agile project initiation

Home Forums Past Conference Talks Accepted Talks Proposals for Delhi The art of agile project initiation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saket Bansal 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Kshitij_Agrawal
    Participant

Most of the agile framework focus on delivery part and provide no guidance on project initiation part. What are right questions to ask when we are in very first meeting with the sponsor? How to guide the sponsor through a process of converting high level business idea into a vision and go about chartering exercise? How to effectively conduct project initiation workshop and start with a discovery exercise that sets the scene for a project and produces an initial backlog?
    These are some of the concerns that I would like to address in my session. It will be interactive session wherein I will start with case study and encourage audience to work in small groups to brain-storm and come up with responses for given points. For e.g. Here is an entrepreneur who want to launch a new ecommerce portal, what would you like to discuss in your first meeting?

Saket Bansal
    Participant

Thank you for proposing talk, we are selecting it for Delhi Conference.

The forum ‘Accepted Talks Proposals for Delhi’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Lost Password

Register