Using new age frameworks to simplify innovation! – Discuss Agile

Using new age frameworks to simplify innovation!

Home Forums Past Conference Talks Accepted Talks Proposals for Bangalore Using new age frameworks to simplify innovation!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Abhijit Mhetre 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Abhijit Mhetre
    Participant

In my 12 years of corporate career as strategy, marketing and program management consultant I have adopted and evangelised Agile/Scrum methodologes. And 4 years startup world, I evangelize new age frameworks (based on lean and design thinking) to innovate better, together.
    In the talk, using stories, anecdots and examples, I would like to present very practicle sureshot approach to simplify innovation and create products/services that customers love.
    During the presentation, I would also involve people with a small game/quiz where they could apply their understanding.

Structure of the talk
    1. Story of innovation (5 mins)
    2. Differences and parallels between Lean, Agile, and Design Thinking (5 mins)
    3. Three sureshot frameworks to achieve customer centric innovation (Total 20 mins)
    4. A pen/paper based quick exercise to apply learning (10 mins)
    5. Q&A 5 mins.

Happy to answer any questions you may have.

The forum ‘Accepted Talks Proposals for Bangalore’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Lost Password

Register