Webinar on "My Personal Agility" - Discuss Agile

Webinar on "My Personal Agility"

Home Forums General Discussion Webinar on "My Personal Agility"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jayaram_hegde 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Piyali Karmakar
    Participant

Scheduled on 3 March 2017, 7.30 – 9 PM IST + 5.30 GMT

In this webinar, Peter Stevens will explain how My Personal Agility works, why it works, and why you might want to apply Your Personal Agility to your life. He will lead you step by step through the process of creating your own Priorities Map, and your first planing session and celebration (review session). We’ll talk about pitfalls and how to avoid them, so you can get started, doing more that matters.

Attendees will earn 2 SEUs under category A.

Speaker : Peter Stevens
    Registration Link : http://www.discussagile.com/event/get-started-with-my-personal-agility/

Piyali Karmakar
    Participant

Here are some of the essential information needed for claiming SEUs against this event:

Select Category Type A3 : Scrum Alliance User Group Activity

Event Name : Webinar on ‘Doing more that matters: how to get started with My Personal Agility’

Starts on : 3rd March 2017

Ends on : 3rd March 2017

Role : Participant

Event Organizer or Scrum Alliance Endorsed User Group Name : Discuss Agile Network

Event URL : http://membership.scrumalliance.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=914343

Scrum Alliance Endorsed User Group Main Group Owner (required if user group event)
    Name : Saket Bansal

Scrum Alliance Endorsed User Group Main Group Owner (required if user group event) Email : saket.bansal@izenbridge.com

jayaram_hegde
    Participant

Hi Piyali,

I would like to claim the SEUs for Webinar on “Agile User Stories” – By Vijay Bandaru on 27th May,2017. Could you please help me on the same .

Thanks,
    Jayaram

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register