- This event has passed.
Why Agile? The Business Case for Agility
June 28, 2017 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm IST
This webinar will address the question, “Why Agile software development with a focus on the Finance and banking area?”
It will start with an overview of the Agile principles for software development that evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams, that embrace change.
The business value for adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, and continuous improvement will be examined.
The session will conclude with a series of questions for you to see if Agile-Scrum is right for you and your context.
What Will You Learn?
Learn about the pros and cons of Agile and if it is a fit for your organization.
- What Agile is and is not
- The Agile values and practices
- How is Agile different than traditional methods
- How Agile delivers greater value to customers
- The levels of maturity in an Agile organization
- When you would consider applying Agile frameworks and practices
After attending this webinar, you will be able to
- Understand that Agile is a loose set of frameworks and practices.
- Recognize best practices that have worked for other organizations.
- Understand the Agile partnership between development and operations.
- Evaluate if Agile is a fit for your organization.
- Deliver Agile projects that will be better, faster and cheaper!
Attendees will earn 1 SEU under Category A.