In our recent expert interview we invited Sunil Mundra, working with Thoughtworks as an Agile Evangelist, with extensive experience in consulting with organizations on the path of Agile Adoption/Transformation.
We selected a topic around role of agile consultant for Sunil because Sunil himself works as a consultant to many companies and help them in being agile. Our community was having good number of queries related to agile consultant, some of the questions we put to Sunil were:
- Who is an agile consultant, what is his role and responsibilities?
- How a Consultant adds value, because he is an external guy and many times just advices rather than doing.
- Why we have so many people claiming themselves as consultants?
- How to become a consultant, what road map one should take to become agile transformation consultant?
- How to evaluate effectiveness of a consultant?
- What kind of assessment should be used to identify current stage of organization and team?
- How to identify early adapters?
- What kind of challenges do you see frequently in agile transformation assignments?
Interested in knowing answers to the above questions? Check the recording of the session.