1. Agile Transformation takes real long time in most of the legacy systems due to time taken for decision-making
2. Challenges with Leadership style in Large Legacy Systems – either Bureaucratic or Meritocratic, both leading to delays
3. Few large organizations have managed to transform faster but most large organizations struggle
4. Risk-averse culture hinders to get the benefit of prototyping, causing delays to deliver values to customers
Learnings from the session:
1. How to take faster decisions in large org?
2. How to ensure that these decisions don’t lead to disaster?
3. How to create sense of inclusion during adhoc decision making?
4. How to utilize early failures and feedbacks for larger business gains?
Hello, my name is Jenna Kowalski and i love to watch movies online. Also i love to watch tv shows. Recently i bought new computer, new sound card and new tv, and the new tv has widescreen! So i want to make the computer can display widescreen. This is what you need to know: