Topic: Introducing (distributed) agile development and applying the Scrum framework in international, multicultural environments.
Suggested duration: Approx. 45 minutes (incl. Q&A)
– Key characteristics of agile;
– Introducing agile principles and the Scrum framework in international, multicultural environments;
– What to keep in mind when introducing the agile way of working/Scrum framework from an organizational and cultural perspective (with examples from financial corporate with global office in the Netherlands and local offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and more).
– Set-up, composition and organization of a distributed, agile (Scrum) Team (example of financial corporate);
– Best practices and lessons learned of cross-functional, multicultural and international Scrum Teams;