The benefits of evolutionary iterative development have led to most of the software development organizations adopting Agile.
In reality, however, many enterprises are facing the challenge of not producing the expected outcomes even after adopting Agile. The key reason for this is the failure to optimize the flow of the whole system.
1. Presentation based session for 30 min
2. Explanation of the model which is easy to implement but will ensure teams work in sync
1. Identify the problems why Agile teams tend to work in silos
2. Discuss about an easy model by which this problem can be resolved
3. Understand the relevance and importance of System Thinking