Agile Software Developers Network is Scrum Alliance approved User Group which is dedicated to promote agile values, principles and practices. Join us at www.discussagile.com.
The current video is a part of the Agile Meetup discussion on Test First Development.
In the current video clip, Saket Bansal talks about Test first approach and important issues related to it.
Some of the important topics under radar included-
• What is the basic difference between Agile Testing and Non Agile Testing?
• Why not go for testing at the end?
• Is agile against testers?
• Agile states, ‘maximum automation must be observed during unit level and not at UI level.’ why?
• What are ATDD and TTD? How are they interlinked with each other?
• Three laws of TDD
• What are the benefits of TDD
• What are the general misconceptions about TDD?
Keep checking for latest updates and videos on agile and Scrum.
Do drop your feedbacks and suggestion in the comment box.